Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Florida Honeymooners.

Hey Friends!  It's been awhile.  You know those Vacations that you go on that are just so good that you never want to come back to real life afterwards?  Well, that basically sums up my absence.  Jason and I went to Florida for 2 weeks in October, and I still haven't come down from cloud 9.  Don't worry though, Jason and I took so many pictures and videos that when you look at these, it will be almost as good as if you were there with us.  Not quite, but almost.

As all of you know, we spent 6 months in North Carolina, which was great for us, but we were also very much in need of a vacation!  I'm telling you, those 6 months were brutal for the both of us.  But hey!  Work hard, play harder, am I right? 

Universal Studios was unreal, mostly because of Harry Potter World!  Oh my goodness... We were over the moon!  It really is as good as everyone says it is, and everyone really should go there!  Ever since we have read the books, we have all wished that we could be witches and wizards and that Hogwarts was a real thing, just admit it.  This is the closest we can all get to it, so really, just go.  It's worth it.  And regular butter beer is better than frozen butter beer.  Mmmm... butter beer...










 Disney World was just magical.  If you don't love Disney, I already know we would never be friends.  That is how much I love Disney.  You better believe my 5 year old self was in pure heaven!  If I'm being honest, my 22 year old self probably loved it even more though.  I'm completely in my element when I am there, and Jason couldn't stop laughing at me.  He just kept saying, "oh my gosh, you are so cute!"  He also saved my life while we were there.  Here I am just eating my dole whip like everyone else, when suddenly Jason just whacks my head.  As you can imagine I was both shocked and angry, but before I could react he explained that there was a white and red spider the size of a quarter in my hair!  I cried and then hugged him because it was a life threatening situation, and I survived.

No one knows how to put on a show quite like Disney.  The firework show at the end of the night had me in awe.  Those people have some serious talent, and you better believe we filmed all 30 minutes of it!  I can't talk about it anymore, I'm missing it too much!  But really it was incredible, and I am so happy I was able to spend time with my sweet husband there.  The happiest place on Earth couldn't really be the happiest place on Earth for me without my Jason.








 





Cruises are alright.  HA!  Just kidding.  They are incredible!  Not only are they Romantic, but you get to see such amazing places!  We went to Isla Roatan, Cozumel, and The Grand Cayman.  Guys.  I got to Swim with dolphins!  I got to hold a baby sea turtle!  I got to swim with stingray!  If you know me, you know that my love for animals is beyond comprehension, so obviously I was dying!  It was so much fun!  I am so lucky and blessed to have been on so many adventures with my best friend in the short time that we have been married, and I can't wait for many more to come!  I've gotten out of my lazy funk, so you can be sure that you'll be hearing from me much more.















 















 Happy New Year everyone!! Oh, and 2015?  I dare you to beat my 2014.  I double dog dare you.

1 comment: